London or remote
£45,000 -£50,000 per annum
About us and the role
Our mission is to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organisations around the world.
We are a team of 40+ and over the last four years, we’ve built a SaaS-enabled marketplace curated from 200+ of the best learning providers. So far, we’ve supported thousands of employees from fast growing tech scale-ups and progressive businesses like GoCardless, IDEO, Curve, Treatwell and Freetrade to power their learning culture. We've only just started our journey to help unlock everyone's full potential.
As the first Product Marketer at Learnerbly and reporting into the Chief Product Officer, you will be the voice of the product. You will have the responsibility and autonomy to lead the marketing efforts that will inspire our users with the best learning resources and excite our customers with the latest product developments.
This role is multi-faceted and challenging. It combines B2B & B2C product marketing with e-Commerce and merchandising, serving people from startups to enterprises across different industries. We are looking for a marketer with a growth mindset to take this on and work with us to accelerate the progress towards our mission.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our platform and learning resources to craft engaging stories that will inspire our users to learn
- Build and execute the communication plan to our customers and users
- Create campaigns to target customer segments highlighting relevant learning content and key product benefits
- Drive merchandising of learning resources across multiple countries via our marketing channels
- Own and optimise the effectiveness and engagement of our email channel to our existing customer segments
- Identify, test and build out new organic, B2C marketing channels to continuously engage with our users in their preferred channels of use
- Work with Product to plan and manage new product launches
- Work with Content & Partnerships to drive greater user engagement and increase spend towards our learning partner.
- Collaborate with Sales, Growth & Customer Success teams in communicating our value proposition and positioning
- Design and implement tracking plans, reporting on marketing metrics
- Be hands-on with a wide range of segmentation, marketing and automation tools
This role will be a great fit if:
- Have 2+ years experience in Marketing with experience in B2C Marketplaces or E-commerce
- You are a generalist marketer who loves designing marketing collateral and writing copy to build and engage an audience
- You have proven experience in running marketing campaigns, especially email, and building out new marketing channels
- You are outcome focussed over output driven with a demonstrable track record of high performance
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the wider team
- You have demonstrated ability to work with email marketing platforms e.g. Iterable, Marketo
- You are a creative problem-solver with an analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- You have hands-on experience working in early-stage startups
- You are a pro-active self-starter with a growth mindset and enjoy working as part of a small teams
- You want a challenge
Nice to have (or excited to learn):
- Experience in the EdTech sector
- Experience with B2B SaaS
- Experience with working with Product & Engineering teams
- Experience with customer communication platforms like Iterable, Intercom
- Experience with customer data and analytics platforms like Segment, Mixpanel
- Experience with marketing automation software like Mailchimp, Hubspot
Through our hiring process, we want people to give examples of the outcomes they've achieved rather than focussing on output. What? How? Why? Tell us more about your thinking process and the results you did, or didn't, deliver.
We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth and provide you with the best employee experience. Check out our Employee Guide for more details!
Salary. Competitive compensation.
Values-driven culture. We're really proud of our culture.
Flexible working environment & hours. We're outcome-focussed.
Learning and development. £1000 learning and well-being budget each year.
Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year.
Health. Healthcare cashback scheme covering medical, dental, optician and more.
Technology. A brand new computer (or whatever equipment you need).
We are working 100% remotely until at least Dec 2021 and adapting quickly in the light of the current context. In addition to our normal perks and benefits we’re supporting each other and maintaining our culture remotely through:
Set up. WFH allowance or co-working space
Good chat. Chit chat with the team with virtual cuppas
Surprise. Letterbox gifts
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, and culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as individuals.
- Be your authentic self: For us, this means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance: “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor: We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.
Find more about how we operate at Learnerbly with a menu à la carte: explore all or specific parts of our Employee Guide, a window into how we think and work compiling internal practices, and which we use as a living knowledge base:
At Learnerbly, we are looking for honest people who fit our values and are passionate about our mission statement. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your experience, skills and passion will set you apart so tell us about your achievements, irrespective of whether they are personal or work-related, tell us about your journey, tell us about what you learnt. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Learnerbly. Join us