Talent Acquisition Partner - Tech
London or remote
£55,000 - 75,000 per annum
At Learnerbly, People come first: the values, rituals and behaviours from our unique culture pave the way to showcasing our impact. So, we’re looking for someone to launch us into the next stage of growth.
How big the role becomes is really up to you, you’ll be our first Talent hire and the world is your oyster! This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to have a company-wide impact, be responsible for the end to end recruitment process and think creatively about how they hire talent.
Through our hiring process, we want people to give examples of the outcomes they've achieved rather than focussing on output.
We need you to:
- Deliver on our ambitious growth plans through hiring across a broad mix of disciplines with a strong focus on Engineering roles.
- Care passionately, and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion and know how to intentionally build this into the hiring process and education for our hiring managers.
- Develop and manage the full hiring process and candidate journey from spec writing to offer; attracting, sourcing, and screening candidates, refining our interview practices and everything in between.
- Lead on enhancing the candidate experience, so even unsuccessful applicants still feel positively about us and feel like they learned something in the process.
- Seek out, review and share internal and external recruitment feedback to drive solutions and improvements.
- Become the trusted partner to our leadership team that challenges and advises on the best hiring strategy for their areas.
- Leverage your technical knowledge of sourcing to find amazing talent in those hard to find places. (LinkedIn is great, but where else might the best be talent hiding?!)
- Create and establish KPI’s for our talent team, reporting back to our leadership on team progress.
- Coach and guide our next generation of hiring managers in recruitment best practice and hiring strategy.
- Partner closely with our Social Media Manager to elevate the Learnerbly employer brand and presence, as well as building our EVP.
- Lead workforce planning conversations, supporting teams to understand their current and future hiring.
This role will be a great fit if:
- You want the opportunity to set up a Talent team from scratch, implementing core hiring processes and finding your next Talent team members!
- You have experience hiring for Engineering teams.
- You’re looking to expand your stakeholder reach - working direct with our leadership team.
- You’re happy to roll your sleeves up and own the end to end candidate experience while we grow the team.
- You really love project work and get energy from improving the candidate experience (you’re passionate about every interaction being a great one!).
- Working multiple roles across different disciplines doesn't faze you.
- You have a proven track record of using data to influence hiring strategy.
- You're able to confidently link candidate motivations to what we offer at Learnerbly.
- You want the world to know about the great work we're doing and blaze a trail for other Talent professionals to follow.
- You're a superb communicator and facilitator with an ability to flex your communication.
- You know how to leverage our great employer brand to attract great talent.
It'd be a bonus if:
- You have experience hiring for, and developing capabilities of other Talent team members (we’re growing the team!)
- You've had experience in start-up-scaling environments and enjoy the pace of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
- You’ve had experience recruiting across geographies, extra points for US hiring!
- You’re a TeamTailor guru.
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply for a role unless they are 100% qualified. We pride ourselves on promoting a diverse, inclusive, and empowering culture at Learnerbly.
Your experience, skills and passion will set you apart so tell us about your achievements, irrespective of whether they are personal or work-related, tell us about your journey, and about what you learnt.
So, if this role excites you, don't let our role description hold you back, get applying!
We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth and provide you with the best employee experience. Check out our Employee Guide for more details!
💰Salary. Competitive compensation.
❤️ Values-driven culture. We're really proud of our culture.
🤸🏽♂️ Flexible working environment & hours. We're outcome-focussed.
📚Learning and development. £1000 learning and wellbeing budget each year.
🏖 Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year.
👩🏾⚕️ Health. Healthcare cashback scheme covering medical, dental, optician and more.
💻 Technology. A brand new computer (or whatever equipment you need).
We are working 100% remotely and adapting quickly in the light of the current context. In addition to our normal perks and benefits we’re supporting each other and maintaining our culture remotely through:
🏢 Set up. WFH allowance or co-working space pass
🍩 Good chat. Chit chat with the team with virtual cuppas
📮Surprise. Letterbox gifts
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, and culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as individuals.
- Be your authentic self: For us, this means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance: “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor: We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.
Find more about how we operate at Learnerbly with a menu à la carte: explore all or specific parts of our Employee Guide, a window into how we think and work compiling internal practices, and which we use as a living knowledge base.