London or remote
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Core to our mission is working with a community of the best learning providers. We're looking for a Partnerships Manager to join us where you will be leading a team to build and nurture these relationships that will inspire employees to learn and grow.
We need you to:
- Build relationships with our network of learning providers and drive growth by promoting them within our marketplace and connect them directly to our clients for bespoke training.
- Engage new learning providers to become partners, managing the end-to-end process from proposal through to contracting.
- Establish scalable processes from lead generation through to partner onboarding.
- Develop go-to-market strategies across different countries and industry verticals as we expand and support any B2B marketing efforts
- Manage and coach a Partnership Executive with scope to hire more in the near future.
This role will be a great fit if:
- You are a proactive self-starter with a growth mindset and a passion to build and manage a high number of valuable relationships.
- You want to manage and build a team, establishing the processes and setting the direction.
- You have strong experience in partner management, account management or vendor management.
- You're commercially minded and outcome focussed with a demonstrable track record of high performance.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the wider team.
- You have the ability to facilitate meetings and navigate group situations with confidence and ease, and actively drive and lead meetings.
- You have great organisational and time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You are driven with tenacity and adapt well in a fast-moving environment.
It'd be a bonus if:
- You have experience in the EdTech sector or marketplaces
- You're a Hubspot guru
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply for a role unless they are 100% qualified. We pride ourselves on promoting a diverse, inclusive, and empowering culture at Learnerbly.
Your experience, skills and passion will set you apart so tell us about your achievements, irrespective of whether they are personal or work-related, tell us about your journey, and about what you learnt.
So, if this role excites you, don't let our role description hold you back, get applying!
We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth and provide you with the best employee experience. Check out our Employee Guide for more details!
💰Salary. Competitive compensation.
❤️ Values-driven culture. We're really proud of our culture.
🤸🏽♂️ Flexible working environment & hours. We're outcome-focussed.
📚Learning and development. £1000 learning and wellbeing budget each year.
🏖 Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year.
👩🏾⚕️ Health. Healthcare cashback scheme covering medical, dental, optician and more.
💻 Technology. A brand new computer (or whatever equipment you need).
We are working 100% remotely and adapting quickly in the light of the current context. In addition to our normal perks and benefits we’re supporting each other and maintaining our culture remotely through:
🏢 Set up. WFH allowance or co-working space pass
🍩 Good chat. Chit chat with the team with virtual cuppas
📮Surprise. Letterbox gifts
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, and culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as individuals.
- Be your authentic self: For us, this means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance: “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor: We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.
Find more about how we operate at Learnerbly with a menu à la carte: explore all or specific parts of our Employee Guide, a window into how we think and work compiling internal practices, and which we use as a living knowledge base.