Product Manager, at Learnerbly, UK, remote
60-65k per annum
Learnerbly is a Workplace Learning Platform that enables people to be their best selves at work.
Our mission is to work with organisations to create a progressive learning culture that empowers their people to own their development, guides them towards the best learning opportunities and supports them in applying their learnings.
Over the last two years, we’ve built a SaaS-enabled marketplace of the best learning resources and have already helped businesses like GoCardless, IDEO, Curve, Treatwell and Freetrade to accelerate the growth of their people.
We are growing rapidly and therefore, we are looking for a results-orientated Product Manager to lead a development team on project-based initiatives to help people accelerate their development and power the next generation of world-changing startups.
- Lead a development team on project-based initiatives that may span from user experiences through to back-end processes.
- Validate problems with end-users and prioritise the backlog effectively for the engineering team to ensure features are delivered quickly and efficiently.
- Apply a lean startup mindset of test, learn and iterate.
- Write high-level requirements with acceptance criteria to ensure we ship high quality features.
- Work with Product Marketing to communicate product updates to end-users to raise awareness and drive adoption.
- Providing training and documentation for product updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Track and monitor feature performance and share results and learnings to the wider team.
- Work closely with the Head of Product to define and deliver our product strategy and continuously improve on our product development processes.
These are ideal but not required as we know some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Learnerbly.
- 3+ years experience in Product Management (experience in B2B SaaS and/or Marketplace is a major plus).
- Have managed at least one product development cycle from concept to launch, and worked across all aspects of the process e.g. user research, wireframing, user testing etc.
- Outcome focussed over output driven with a demonstrable track record of high performance.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, ambiguous startup environment and changing business needs.
- Obsessed with solving hard problems whilst comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the wider team.
- Pro-active self-starter and enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on approach and getting your hands dirty to deliver on the results.
- Practitioner of Jobs To Be Done is a major plus.
We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth. Check out our Employee Guide for more details!
- Competitive salary
- Open and inclusive working environment
- Values-driven culture
- £1,000 learning and wellbeing budget to spend each year
- 25 days paid holiday
- Healthcare cashback scheme available
- Flexible working environment/hours
We are working 100% remotely until at least April 2021 and adapting quickly in the light of the current context. You must qualify as a UK resident and have the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.
In addition to our normal perks and benefits we’re supporting each other and maintaining our culture remotely through:
- First-day delivery lunch on us!
- Meeting the whole team over a series of virtual cuppas as well as the Donut Slack integration for more social time
- Surprise letterbox gifts
- Water-cooler Slack channels
- A values-driven, open and inclusive environment
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture.
- Be your authentic self: For us, this means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance: “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor: We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.
**Please note that the hiring manager for this role is out of office until August 10th, which may cause a delay in us getting back to you - 🙏 bear with us!**