Growth Marketing Lead
Growth Marketing Lead at Learnerbly, UK, remote
£45 – £65k per annum
Learnerbly was built to help progressive forward thinking companies grow up, our platform is designed to help employees to take a positive step forward in their career and in life. Our customers want to deliver rapid scale, they have limited time, need to upskill their workforce and improve engagement to reduce attrition. Learnerbly makes our customers' lives better by solving these problems and enabling the progress, growth and impact their organisation needs them to deliver at work every day.
Learnerbly is a fast-growing startup backed by some of Europe’s top investors. We have already hired a highly skilled team and are now looking for someone to join the team to help us further accelerate our company growth. You will have full budget control and the ability to thrive and shine in a company that rewards individuals who focus on what really matters, has a results mindset and will be 100% supported by an experienced leadership team.
We go beyond learning to focus on development.
Our platform is based on three key principles:
- empowering people to discover and acquire the skills they need for the future
- guiding their development choices
- supporting them through the learning process.
We're looking for a growth marketer with experience in tech startups to join our team to drive the marketing activities within the company and grow our acquisition pipeline. You will have the autonomy to design, run and execute any growth activities needed to generate more qualified leads and grow the deal pipeline. This role is based remotely, (London).
- Identify, test and implement new B2B marketing channels.
- Drive lead (demand) generation, nurturing and conversion across organic and paid channels including SEO, Email, website/blog, social, PPC. Including optimising landing pages, creating and syndicating lead magnets and other growth tactics you deem appropriate.
- Full oversight of the marketing budget.
- Collaborate with our Head of Product in optimising, positioning and messaging, and get engineering support to create solutions that increase leads and conversion rates.
- Design and implement tracking plans, reporting on marketing metrics.
- Own, manage and run Hubspot to ensure its set up works for you and your relationship with sales and their cycles.
- While you will manage a team, you’ll need to be a do-er, and work hands-on with our analytics, marketing and automation tools.
Requirements / Qualifications
These are ideal but not required as we know women are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Learnerbly. If you’re excited about this role, that’s what matters, so please apply!
- 3+ years experience in Growth / Marketing (experience in B2B, SaaS and/or EdTech is a major plus)
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great
- Proven experience formulating growth hypothesis + experiments, and comfortable running a testing backlog.
- Good with direct-response short-form copy (emails, landing pages, ads), either as a writer, or managing an agency, you know what good looks like and can get results.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, build and execute lead generation tactics.
- Proven experience in running marketing campaigns on platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Adwords.
- Work smart, manage your time well and focus on the projects that deliver results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the wider team
- Demonstrated ability to work with tech software; including Hubspot, Figma, Webflow, Zapier, Segment, Intercom and Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of sales operations and KPIs (e.g. lead velocity, lead scoring, MQL, SAL, SQL, win rates)
- Technically minded for creative problem solving and process orientated
We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth. Check out our Employee Guide for more details!
- Work with extraordinary people in a close-knit team
- Competitive salary and results-driven bonus
- Open and inclusive working environment
- Values-driven culture
- £1,000 learning and wellbeing budget to spend each year
- 25 days paid holiday
- Quarterly team off-sites and outings (if possible)
- Healthcare cashback scheme available Flexible remote working environment/hours
We are working 100% remotely until at least April 2021 and adapting quickly in the light of the current context. You must qualify as a UK resident and have the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.
In addition to our normal perks and benefits we’re supporting each other and maintaining our culture remotely through:
- First-day delivery lunch on us!
- Meeting the whole team over a series of virtual cuppas as well as the Donut Slack integration for more social time
- Surprise letterbox gifts
- Water-cooler Slack channels
- A values-driven, open and inclusive environment
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, and culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as individuals.
- Be your authentic self: For us, this means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance: “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor: We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.